Tuesday 16 June 2009

Here's How You Can Have Over 80 People Clamoring For Your Bootcamps, Personal Training or Fitness Products in 3 Hours Or Less

I'm always talking about taking serious action to fill your bootcamps, studios and lists by any means necessary when you're first getting a new project off the ground, right?

I'm always saying that your first priority should never be on what you GET but on what you GIVE and that, if you give enough, you'll attract everything you need in order to be successful too, don't I?

Well, to illustrate this, tonight I sent out an email, just one, announcing a new program that I'm putting together.

I said I needed guinea-pigs to go through the program for FREE and test it out for me.

I told them I was only accepting 18 people. 12 online and 6 at my London studio.

In return, all they had to do was chronicle their journey, allow me use of their before and after pics and give me a testimonial.

Oh, and be 100% serious about losing 30lb in 30 days : )

Result so far? Over 80 applicant. See for yourself at http://www.dailydoseofdax.blogspot.com and more coming in as we 'speak'.

Not bad, right?

Sure, it'll cost me time and effort but look at what I'm getting in return.

==> A full compliment of 'living' testimonials who will chronicle the results in real time - This will do away with 'before and after' scepticism, don't you think?

==> A whole bunch of people who really want to do the program but won't be selected - Who do you think will be clamoring to get a copy when it goes on sale?

==> 'Buzz' about what I'm doing - Invaluable

==> A reason to contact my lists every single day for 30 days as they watch my guinea pigs go through the program - Do you think they'll be hot for the product after 30 days?

==> 18 live blogs pointing back to my sales page - inbound links are nice, right?

Don't you think this is pretty good?

How could YOU use this?

What could you offer RIGHT NOW that would generate your 'buzz product' or service and get people talking about you?

Forget the up front money and DO SOMETHING right now to grow your business.

It comes down to this; don't expect people to believe that you can do what you say you can do. PROVE it to them... the sooner the better!

Dax Moy

2 comments:

BeFit-Mom said...

Great idea!!!

I've done a similar strategy when "beta testing" a new product or service.

Anonymous said...

I got there lots of helpful content and great information. Thanks a lot for your help.
www.just4ubootcamp.com