Saturday 21 February 2009

The 3 Rules Of Fitness Marketing Success

Watch this short video of the Fitness Success Blueprints workshop I did with Craig Ballantyne last year and learn not only the 3 rules of fitness marketing success, but also the deadly four words that are keeping you from experiencing it for yourself.

Once you learn them... everything changes!




Don't forget to leave a comment!

Dax Moy
www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.com

P.S - Are you a member of the fastest growing FREE personal trainer success community online?

www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.ning.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yes..in particular I like and can relate to number 3:)
Georgette
http://thefitnessbootcamp.com

Jesse said...

Really useful advice Dax. I'd like to add speed WITH implementation not just start but as you've said before start and finish it. Thanks for that sneak peek in to that seminar.

Jon Coulson said...

That is some really sound advice and makes a lot of sense. Thank you for sharing it!

I think a lot of people will relate to the 3rd rule. You see a lot of that, especially on fitness forums - It doesn't matter that the guru's might agree on 95% of things, people will argue over that 5% difference.

Jon
http://joncoulson.blogspot.com

Jon Coulson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Davis said...

Dax ma man, I was on this course and I was sceptical being from a web background.

However, I was so pleasantly surprised to be surrounded by such positive people and to have you tell me to forget those 4 words, "I know that already" - I did what you said and I have to say that I learnt loads. I've made the cost of course back many times over since that day and since I started putting things in action.

Thanks so much.

James.

PS: Everyone, check out the best socks for running the London Marathon