Wednesday 27 May 2009

New Fitness Professional Mentoring Program About To Start!

Well, the start of this year has been absolutely crazy for me with trips to Egypt, Bootcamp in Thailand, a new mentor program, the re-write of The MAGIC Hundred, delivery of two KCA courses, the relaunch of FIT system Training and also the soon-to-be-launched International Association Of Master Personal Trainers.

On top of that I've created several new programs that I'll soon be launching for both the public and the industry and have been advising several high profile fitness celebrities on their product launches.

So yep, I've been pretty busy : )

So busy in fact, that my 2nd mentoring program of the year is long overdue!

I meant to start it in March and here we are, already approaching June so yes, I'm waaaay behind : )

Anyway, no more.

The program will be starting in just a few weeks and so I'm inviting anyone who's SERIOUS about working with me for a year to apply for one of the remaining 9 places (3 are filled already) I have available.

When I say 'serious' I mean VERY serious with a capital 'S'.

Those selected for one of the 12 places I'm offering must be in a position where they're HUNGRY for success in their business, their career and their lives in general and are willing to take an exceptional approach to making things happen at an accelerated pace both on and offline.

The program is high intensity, requires a lot of effort from all participants but generates incredible levels of success for all who go complete it.

But I won't lie to you. You'll find much of it difficult as it'll require a complete change of mindset and taking action on many things that may at first make you uncomfortable (nothing illegal, underhand or immoral : )

And it's not cheap either, in fact, at $10,000 it's the most expensive coaching program of its type in the world (Though you don't have to pay it all at once, I have a monthly plan).

That said, I've NEVER had a person go through the program and not benefit above and beyond the money they spent with me.

My students, including Zach Even-Esh, Josh Henkin, Tim Goodwin and many others have already gone on to earn over 6 figures from my coaching with many of the others writing successful online products, completely turning around their offline businesses, opening studios and much, much more.

Anyway, this is starting to feel a little salesy and I want to keep away from that, so let me just tell you that if you want to know more about the program and find out how you can apply (yes, this is application only) then visit www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.com/mentor.asp and find out if it's for you.

The cost may put you off, the 10 hours a week you'll need to spend ON your business and not IN it may put you off or maybe it's just the thought of me poking my nose into your business twice a week for a year, but if you can see past those things and really want to turn your business around then seriously think about applying.

You won't be sorry : )

Dax

P.S - If you're just looking for an online coach then I'm probably not your man. I love coaching, I love coaches and I love working with people who still want to work face to face with their clients.

I'll help you to become seriously successful BOTH online AND off with your own products, systems, courses, seminars, articles, books, videos etc but I'm not really looking for people who just want a crash course in internet marketing, google adwords or SEO.

You'll get ALL of that with me, but only when the time is right.

So if you want that NOW then go buy a book... much cheaper : )

No comments: