Thursday 28 May 2009

A Preponderance Of Proof For Fitness MARKETING sUCCES

For those of you who are not sure whether or not to join the upcoming mentoring program I thought I'd give you a little snapshot of what others have accomplished and what that $10,000 buys you.

If you're interested then read on, if not, you don't need to : )

************************************************
"hey brother, my release of my public domain project has been super, so thank you soooooo very much Dax for urging me to promote better

I had several thousand plus $$ days, which was a rarity before this, but my first 2 launch days grossed near $ 6 k, netted around $ 4 k.

I'm loving it and really feel like I'm grasping who I am and what I am w/my products and who I am about.

Thank you for that one little e mail you sent, which has really changed everything in my business!"

Zach Even-Esh
Underground Strength Coach

****************************************************


****************************************************
"I’ve been on Dax’s mailing list for a while and have always enjoyed reading what he has to say on numerous subjects. I starting looking in to what he did a bit more and went along to a few of his workshops and bought a few e-books and was really impressed with everything he told me.

Prior to the mentor programme I had approached a number of trainers with their own studio’s to try to pick their brains but no one seemed too keen to share anything with me. When I first heard about the mentor programme I’d just opened my own studio with little idea of how I was going to make it work. I needed direction and Dax was the obvious person for me to learn from.

The cost of the course was a big concern to me as I was barely surviving at time and so it hit me pretty hard to invest in it but at the same time made me determined to get as much as possible out of it. The time commitment was also an issue. When I started I was doing around 40 hours a week of personal training and trying to run my studio!

I knew it would be worth the time and money and that it would change the way I work but I didn’t realize how much…

At the start of the programme I was training clients all day every day. I worked 7 days a week and I was still struggling to pay the bills!

My current situation is very different.

I now do 15 hours of personal training a week max. I have 4 other trainers that work for me as well as 4 class teachers and 2 therapists and I have an extension to my studio due to be completed next month and I have the time to work on new ideas to constantly take my business forward. My business turnover is now 6 times as much as when I began the programme and my business has the direction I was badly in need of a year ago.

I cannot recommend this programme highly enough. My business has changed a massive amount as a result of implementing Dax’s advice. I now believe I can take my business wherever I wish to go with it and my earning potential is more than I believed possible 12 months ago.

Believe me, your return on the investment in this course will be at least 10 times if you take action on what you will be taught. Don’t tell yourself you can’t afford it. I couldn’t afford it but I scraped the money together and haven’t looked back. – You can’t afford to not do it!"

David Osgathorp
www.aayou.co.uk

******************************************

******************************************

"I have recently reviewed my progress over the past six months and have been pleasantly surprised by the results.

I have established a £1000 per week personal training business from scratch in less than three months, increased the amount of enjoyment I get from my clients by 1000% and am planning a six week break next year to celebrate my business doing the same profit without me being there!

When I look back at the difference between this period of my business and previous years it is not because I have worked harder. Nor because I know any more about health and exercise. Quite simply the investment I have made in Dax’s Mentoring course has given me the confidence, contacts and tools to start getting the money and recognition I deserve from the hours of work I am putting in. Not only that but I also have the knowledge and confidence to build a business that can survive on it’s own rather than rely so heavily on me.

I spent years investing money in books or DVD’s that only gave me part of the answers I was looking for. I can only say to other trainers, take the plunge, if you seriously want your business to succeed you need to invest serious time and money in a training programme that gets results. Dax’s course does that and truly will repay the money you invest in it ten fold.

When I look back at the growth I have achieved in the past few months and the changes I have made the biggest change was investing the money and time in Dax’s mentoring."

John Limpus

******************************************

******************************************

"DAX, you have been an inspiration to me and my personal training business!

Just when I thought that being a one man band personal trainer was becoming tough and just grabbing onto any old client just to make ends meet I have totally transformed everything.

Since beginning the Financial Fitness Program Daxs' influence has been phenomenal.

Right from the very start the weekly calls have given my business a total shake up. Dax has helped me become my own ambassador for my own company and its not over yet.

From being a £45 trainer that just relied on any old client coming through the mill and sort of trying hard to find new ones, I have become so busy that I have increased my rates to £55 an hour. I have even developed a unique niche that brings in more clients than ever.....I have no time to train new ones!

I am now getting paid for every assessments where as before I used to give give give and get nothing in return. So I now get paid £100 for every assessment and don't get any strange looks.

I have totally transformed my consultation, assessments, client review, website, programs, brand stretegy and more!!! . Not to mention my marketing!

Daxs' knowledge on marketing ideas has helped me sky rocket my business.

I now run 2 bootcamps and am now running my own workshops and even gonna develop a separate company to my personal training business.

I wake up every day and am still taking action. Daxs weekly calls have made me become more organised with my time, business and my life!

Within 3 months I have been on holidays twice! I have never done this before. Barbados and Greece. Usually I only go away 1 x a year and still that means any late deal. Bring on Australia!

Daxs course is worth every penny.

I have even cleared my credit card bill that seemed like an uphill struggle before starting the course.

I have even been contacted by other trainers and am now helping them with new training ideas and concepts to help them succeed aswell.

Despite having to rethink and reinvent the wheel for my business the 6 months mentoring with Dax has been exciting, hard work and definately rewarding.

I feel that I am a different person and trainer than I was 6 months ago and am looking forward to developing my own website and my own kettlebell and working with my new trainers over the next 6 months!"

Jamie Lloyd

*****************************************

*****************************************
"Since first coming on the course 18 months ago, the change in my business has been immense. In the first 12 months, i went from a part time disorganised business which earnt me very little in terms of a sustaining income to a full time business with a intern trainer taking on clients, multiplying my income by 4!

This year, i have gone on to having a waiting list for both my own and my other coaches appointment book, but still only taking clients for four 7 hour days a week. I have increased my monthly income by 30% in the last 4 months with the creation of an incredibly popular group training program. From September I will be running a new Intern training program to bring on at least 2 new coaches to join my team, finishing a couple of new information products, as well as inducting a few trainers to run the group training workouts leaving me more time to work on my business.

To be honest most of this would not be worth it if it wasn't for the type of clients I choose to work with. I consistently attract better performing, better paying and happier clients, and all this despite more than doubling my fees!

I see myself now at phase 2 of my development, now with many systems in place, and more coaches joining me, I see this next 12 months as the opportunity to build a true business that works for me rather than the other way around!

Yes there has been some difficult times, where I did not know which way was up, but the books I have read and the advice I have taken on board from the mentor program has allowed me to come through these times stronger and better prepared for the future.

It is impossible to say which part of the Mentor program has given me the most benefit, it is not JUST the marketing, or the system building, or the mindset, it really is the complete mentoring program. "

Tim Goodwin
MYFITGEEK.COM
*****************************************

*****************************************

“One coaching call with Dax Moy and my business plan was back on track. Ten months later and I have a 6 figure freight train.

I gotta thank you again for all of your mentorship; not a day goes by when I don’t use something you taught me or I talk about you – and I’ve only begun!

The branding of my name has been huge AND I have only scratched the surface.

I had the Bn commander of the USMC Infantry School of training come in today to train with me.

He was told that there was only one place he needed to train in DC; “With Jerry Hill and his Crew ”

In Strength,
Jerry


***************************************

***************************************


There's a lot more (and if you're a past or present mentoring student and wish to add or amend then feel free) and none of these are tampered with in any way.

I just wanted to show you what my students have achieved and what they continue to achieve with the guidance of the program.

I love teaching it, I love seeing my students go on to amazing success and I love the idea of helping more of you to do the same.

If you want to know more about the program get on over to www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.com/mentor.asp and check out the program.

I won't lie to you, it's a lot of work.

You've got to want the success REAL bad and be willing to follow the guidance you're given, but, as these guys show, the program works and works VERY well to help people get more of what they want.

More money, more time off from work, passive revenues, multiple sources of income, money hitting your account even when you're on vacation? It's all covered in the program.

But yes, it's a good bit of money.

I make no apologies for that. It's more than worth it.

Besides, the amount is scary enough that you're FORCED to take action on what you learn. No $29.99 ebook will ever get you to do that, right? You've tried it already : )

Listen, check out the page at www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.com/mentor.asp and see what it's all about. If you want to know more then hey, ask... I'm right here : )

To your success!

Dax Moy
Fitness Marketing Made Simple

No comments: