Wednesday 3 October 2007

Get Your Personal Training website found on Google

I get a stack of emails every single week asking me how it is that I managed to get my personal website www.daxmoy.co.uk ranked so highly on Google under what is, in the UK at least, a VERY competitive search term.

(Personal training in London and Personal Trainer in London are tough to get ranked on and yet, I'm right up there on page one)

Well, there are a stack of things I've done to create a search engine optimisation process that works, but it all starts with a simple process.

So simple, in fact, that most personal trainers overlook it.

Keywords.

Yep, adding simple keywords to your website that are relevant, informative and actually within your content are a great way to get a higher ranking from Google.

You knew this right?

But are you DOING it?

If not, you're really screwing up your chances of getting a premier spot on the top search engines and, of course, getting a higher number of red-hot visitors to your site too!

Before Imade this post, I looked at around 40 webpages for their keywords and saw that an abysmally small number (6) had ANY at all!

Maybe your site was one of them?!

Have a look at this neat little tool https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and get your site optimised right away.

If you do, your personal training website will jump up to a far more 'findable' position and you'll soon become the highest ranked personal trainer in your area.

Do it!

Dax

P.S - Did you notice how I got the keywords 'personal trainer' and 'personal training' into this blog posting a few times? Helps you to create relevance! : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Dax yet again!
i did this and am at the top ranking for 'personal trainer North East' and i only live in a samll town. I;m also way at the top for my small town!

Do it!

Paul Mort
www.precisionfitness.co.uk