Tuesday 13 May 2008

Get This FREE Call Before It's Gone!

I'm not sure if you caught the goal achievement interview I did
with muscle guru Vince Delmonte at the end of last week so I
thought I'd remind you to pop on over and have a listen before
Vince takes it down in 24 hours time.

http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=2829990

Here's the what Vince said in his newsletter immediately after our
call...

"As modest as I can say, the interview I just did with the UK's
top fitness coach, Dax Moy, is probably my best and perhaps
the most life changing call you can listen to this year."


Praise indeed considering how successful Vince is in his own right!

I know why he loved the call though.

I didn't take the usual 'positive thinking' or 'thoughts become
things' route that most goal setting guru's seem so big on lately.
Instead I gave a specific 'How To' system of actually making your
goals come about for you... starting today!

http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=2829990

I covered:

1. The inspiration behind writing the Magic 100.

2. How to finally overcome the excuses of
no money, no education, no time etc.

3. The number one way and criteria to use for setting meaningful
goals.

4. The difference between 'goal setting and 'goal getting' and why
most people are focusing on the wrong thing.

5. How to overcome the fear of failure and rocket launch
your success faster than ever before.

6. How to bring your dreams to life even when the odds are
against you.

7. Why you should NEVER set realistic goals if you're serious
about success

8. How "suspending belief" can change your life.

Yep, I covered a lot : )

And you can listen to it all right now, for free at
http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=2829990 and apply what
you learn to both your own goals and those of your clients to help
them get greater success...faster!

But hurry, Vince is taking the page down tomorrow and
you'll miss out on some great information that will truly
change your life.

(Yes, I know that sounds immodest but I truly believe it)

So get on over to http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=2829990
and get listening!

Truth, joy and love

Dax Moy


P.S - There's no catch Dax the call replay is 100% free and it's
not even on a sales page....

1 comment:

Yavor said...

Dax,
thanks for this. After the initial boom of blogs in general and fitness related ones more specifically, I now subscribe only to a select few. You and Pat Rigsby are among the authors who write some of the most meaningful posts and thus currently deserve my attention. Thank you!

Be healthy and keep it up!