Thursday 23 October 2008

Use Twitter To Drive Traffic To Your Fitness Business

You know, a month ago I'd never heard of TWITTER but after attending
Ryan Lee's Bootcamp and listening to Andrew Locke talking about
social marketing, I've been making regular updates to my twitter
page...


...and generating an bunch of web traffic that I just would never
have come across otherwise (so thanks Ryan and Andrew!).


The funny thing is, using TWITTER is the most dumbass easy traffic
generation tool I've ever come across, it takes literally seconds
to use, it's free and it exposes me and my business to THOUSANDS
of people
who would never have heard of me otherwise.


The premise of TWITTER is a simple one.


It asks you a question.


'What Are You Doing?"

Just answer that question and get traffic... how easy is that?? : )

For example, I'm getting ready for my even with Craig Ballantyne in
London tomorrow and I've posted a few Tweets about it over the last
few weeks.

I've added a bunch of new leads to my list as well as directly
signed up two of the attendees to the event from this source
alone... and I'm not really trying!

I've added information like 'Just updated my blog at
http://www.personaltrainersuccess.ning.com ' and driven traffic
there and told people about products I've used or am making and
have made sales there too.

Ridiculously simple.

I guess it's because people are nosey.

They like to be voyeuristic and see what others are doing and
talking about
(Craig Ballantyne even posts about what he's had for breakfast..
and people read it)

The possibilities are endless and, with TWITTER being free and easy
to use, it's madness not to use it.


So give it a go!

Start by checking my TWITTER page at http://twitter.com/daxmoy



Truth, Joy and Love


Dax Moy
www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.com

No comments: