Tuesday 25 March 2008

How To Increase Your Web Presence 13-Fold In Just 13 Days

I don't know why but every time I or one of the other industry marketing experts talk about getting spectacular results from our marketing efforts, people doubt it.

They think there's a catch.

They're worried that they're about to fall foul of a scam of some kind.


Yet there are a handful of people who rise to the challenge and actually DO something with the material they're given and achieve spectacular, almost 'impossible' results (impossible only if you don't know how or won't even try to learn).

Look at what Jeremy Nelms has accomplished in just 2 weeks on the Financial Fitness Coaching program (don't worry, I'm not trying to sell you a place, the program's closed for the next 3 months).

"Dax,


I'm shocked. Heck, I even had to double check it because I couldn't believe it.


And then I triple checked it 4 hours later, because I just didn't think this was possible.


When I started the Excellence module of your mentorship program, you had us search for our name in quotes on Google. So, when I searched for "Jeremy Nelms", I got back a paltry 329 results. So, you can imagine my surprise when I followed your directions and checked again 4 days later.


I was at 820 and thinking, "Hey, I already trusted Dax, but this is great!"


Well, now I am literally shaking my head in disbelief (and kicking myself for not taking action on this sooner).


Why?


Because today, exactly 13 days after I implemented your strategy, I did another check with Google. And there were about 4,350!!!


That's four THOUSAND three hundred fifty! A 13-fold increase in 13 days!


Unbelievable, Dax! You're the MAN!
"


Sincerely,


Jeremy and Alissa Nelms

http://www.TheFitCouple.com

It ain't so hard, you could do it too y'know.

Start by reading my traffic generation tips on this page and doing something with what you learn rather than dismissing it out of hand and you'll experience the same as Jeremy and Alissa too.

To your success!

Dax Moy
http://www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.com


P.S - You don't have to be on my $10,000 coaching program to take advantage of my excellence module.


You can use the 'home study' version of it at a fraction of the price and still get awesome results.


Just go to www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.com/curriculum.asp and grab a copy today and you'll start to understand why Jeremy and his fellow students are doing so well in such a short period of time.

No comments: