Friday 21 November 2008

What I believe... Part 2

Man!

Yesterday's post really hit home for a lot of people... much more than I thought it would.

I'm pleasantly surprised : )

I had a bunch of comments on the blog but also about 60 emails from personal trainers around the world (including many of the profession's elite) who told me that the post was 'spot on' and that it really woke up something in each of them.

Many guys have already gone on to take me up on their challenge and post their 'I believe' blog posts and many more are in the process of doing so right now (I hope YOU are!) but I thought today I'd let you in a bit deeper by showing you a video I originally made for myself to put 'voice' to what I believe about defining and achieving my own excellence.

I watch this at least 2-3 times a week even though I know every second of it. It keeps me true to ME.

I hope you'll take the time to watch it and, even more, take the time to create a creed statement of your own.

I'm not kidding you, it may just be the most important 'marketing' action you'll ever take!

Enjoy!!




Don't forget to comment, dig, tweet or all three : )

Dax Moy
www.personaltrainersuccess.ning.com
The Place Where Personal Trainers Go To Grow!

8 comments:

charord said...

Dax your ability and desire to inspire and empower other people is what I most admire about you. I loved your video...I'm off to make my own, watch this space!

Char :-)

Simon Dainton said...

Brilliant! I don't know how you do it Dax, but I read, listen and watch everything that you say or communicate and somehow I find things in myself that I never before questioned or dared to confront. Writing my own creed is just one of those. Thanks for enlightening me!

Below is my own version, one that I'm sure I will continue to return to and improve upon over the course of the coming year...

http://simondainton.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-creed.html

Simon

Christopher Warden said...

Dax,

Incredible video!! I want to make one of my own. . . what software do you use to edit/create the piece as you've done?

Thanks for sharing "what makes you - you" with all of us!

Christopher

Austin Lawrence said...

Awesome Dax, do you ever sleep?

Everytime i'm in my comfort zone and thinking everything's ok and I'm doing fine, you post something that makes me realise I'm so much more capable than I previously thought.
First I get a bit annoyed,after all i'm in my comfort zone-it's nice and familiar. Then I get inspired and move forward and become more excellent.

Thanks Dax

Austin Lawrence

http://bellyfatoff.blogspot.com

Craig said...

As the other comments say, an awesome video and a amazing ability to get people to look within themselves and realise and hopefully release their true potential. Thanks Dax

Troy Anderson said...

Dax,

Good stuff writing my believe list right now, you'll see it up on my blog no later than Monday.

Troy Anderson

Simon Dainton said...

I recently posted my personal creed video to my clients and also to some of you guys, and I've had some interesting feedback, including one client who burst into tears when she watched it! :-(

If you want some ideas for your own video, you can watch my version HERE

Spida Hunter said...

I believed enough Dax to 1)Do a "believe" post on my blog and 2) let you know about it now!

Keep it up brother and loved the video!