Wednesday 23 April 2008

Who Else Wants To Learn The 'Rayavadee Rule'?

I just came back from the amazing Rayavadee resort in Krabi, Thailand where my wife and I were celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary without the kids (a lovely, romantic break!).

Anyway, while I was there I noticed something about the hotel that I thought would really benefit my readers and their PT businesses.

The 'thing' I spotted enabled the rayavadee to ask for (and get!) $1000 a night plus for their rooms and, if incorporated into your PT business will allow you to ask for and get much, MUCH higher fees than you currently command.

Watch the video to find out what this 'thing' is...



...Simple huh?

Yet so amazingly underutilised by most personal trainers that they'll rarely, if ever, manage to break away from the 'average' career path and earning potential that most of the industry are stuck in.

On the other hand, apply the 'Rayavadee Rule' and you'll see your income increase almost immediately.

It did for me!

When I first applied this rule to my own business I quickly quadrupled my income (in fact it's now 30 times what it was before I applied the rule), opened my own studios and got more press coverage than most PT's will see in years.

Imagine what it could do for you!

Give it a go today and find out for yourself.

Dax Moy
www.personaltrainersuccess.ning.com

P.S - If you want a little help in the Excellence Department then you should check out my 30 day Excellence Module at www.personaltrainersuccessacademy.com/curriculum.asp. In just 30 days you'll experience a change in your business and your income that will astound you!

No comments: